Wednesday, September 28, 2011
It isn't common around Jackson for restaurants to change their menus or have seasonal dishes. Below are the exceptions to the rule. Check out these local restaurants already planning fall foods or with changes coming soon. (If no changes are listed, keep an eye out.)
• Amerigo Restaurant (6592 Old Canton Road, Ridgeland, 601-977-0563) will have nightly fall specials.
• Basil's (904 E. Fortification St., Suite B, 601-352-2002; 2906 N. State St., 601-982-2100; 120 N. Congress St., 601-944-9888)
• Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano (970 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, 601-354-6600)
• Cool Water Café (1011 Lake Harbor Drive, Ridgeland, 601-956-6332) order traditional fall favorites like smoked or baked turkey, dressing, cakes and casseroles.
• Local 463 (121-A Colony Crossing, Madison, 601-707-7684)
• Mimi's Family and Friends (3139 N. State St., 601-366-6111)
• Mint (1000 Highland Colony Parkway, 601-898-6468)
• Nick's (3000 Old Canton Road, 601-981-8017) is adding duck confit and goat cheese ravioli, made with hickory smoked duck, caramelized onions, butternut squash puree and toasted pumpkin seed oil.
• Underground 119 (119 S. President St., 601-352-2322)
• Parlor Market's (115 W. Capitol St., 601-360-0090) menu will have spaghetti squash soup, whole grilled Mississippi bass, and hot and cold foie gras.
• Walker's Drive-In (3016 N. State St., 601-982-2633)
• Que Sera Sera (2801 N. State St., 601-981-2520) will have fall comfort foods like bread pudding, red chili, and corn and crab bisque starting in October.
Add more fall menu changes and updates at http://www.jfp.ms.